Welcome to 287 St. Annes Parkway
An elegant golf course community lifestyle awaits you in this executive one-level main floor living home featuring many desired luxury extras in the Hudson, WI area.
Immaculate one-level living in Troy Burne Golf Village! Picturesque views abound from this expansive Cape Cod. Soaring 10-foot main floor ceilings and gleaming walnut-stained oak flooring with enameled millwork. Convenient custom built-ins are featured throughout. Expertly designed main floor master suite with luxury bath includes convenient stackable washer and dryer. Additional washer and dryer hook-up in lower level laundry room; easily convert this space to a 2nd kitchen for a mother-in-law space. Cozy up in the hearth room/dining room on those chilly winter mornings adjacent while the breakfast is cooking in the gourmet kitchen. Spacious walkout lower level with plenty of storage space. Enjoy relaxation and play in the plentiful, premier outdoor features: a covered front porch, deck, patio and terrific three-season sun porch! Take in the breathtaking views of Troy Burne’s award-winning golf course.
View all MLS listing information and details including extensive photos, supplements, floor plan, schools, maps and more here.
Press > below to view a spectacular 3D walkthrough tour of this executive Troy Burne Golf Village home! After you view the tour, you can navigate yourself around to see 360-degree views of each space. Flip your device horizontal for the widest angle.
Updates made by sellers since 2007:
- Exterior painted 2016.
- Updated interior painting 2017 and 2018.
- Roof inspected 2 years ago and determined it was in very good condition.
- Sun Porch enclosed with double-hung windows and custom blinds.
- Installed full workbench with cabinets in garage.
- Enhanced exterior lighting, including recessed lights around exterior of garage.
- Enhanced interior lighting, including under cabinet lights and accent rope lighting above cabinets.
- New refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, and microwave in 2016.
- Sound system throughout the main level, including the garage and front porch.
- Installed cable TV connection in kitchen hearth room.
- Installed additional cabinets and wire racks in lower level laundry room, plus cable TV connection.
- HDMI wired for TV on both levels.
- Wired with fiber optic, satellite, and landline services.
- Enhanced security system.
- Installed radon mitigation system.
- Enhanced gutter system, including underground drainage system.
- Planted additional trees and expanded gardens.
- Enhanced in-ground irrigation system.
- Installed permanent outdoor basketball platform.
- Replaced deck rail system with maintenance-free material.
This is truly golf course living at its finest. Enjoy breathtaking views of Troy Burne Golf Club’s award-winning course. Even if you don’t golf, you will find Troy Burne Golf Village a vibrant neighborhood. Social opportunities abound, with many neighborhood clubs and social events throughout the year, including a summer picnic, boating events on the St. Croix River, women’s book and recipe clubs and men’s social club. Of course, there are mens, womens and couples golf leagues and don’t miss the new pickleball court with installation spearheaded by your friend in real estate and neighbor, John Durham!
John and Becky Durham are your top-selling RE/MAX REALTORS® in Hudson, WI. As your neighbors, they live, work and play in Troy Burne Golf Village. John and Becky are knowledgeable in the development, HOA and area. They love showing others why it is such a wonderful place to call home. If you or a friend wish to sell or search for a new dream home in Troy Burne or other Hudson areas, contact us today!
Presented by Durham Executive Group
Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 231-2191