John and Becky Durham are committed to serving their community in a variety of ways, both through financial support as well as giving their time. These are just a few of the local organizations we support:
East Twin Cities Boomers and Seniors Expo
- Founder, Creator, and Presenting Sponsor
Hudson Boomers and Seniors Expo
- Creator, Coordinator, and Presenting Sponsor
Watch our video to learn more about Boomers and Seniors Expo!
Boomers and Seniors Expo Presented by Durham Executive Group
Boomers and Seniors Expo in Woodbury MN at the HealthEast Sports Center. John and Becky Durham presents the first ever Woodbury Boomers and Seniors Expo on September 8th, 2018 with 76 exhibitors and approximately 800 attendees. A place for the aging demographic to go and find numerous services and exhibitors all under one-roof.
- Board Member: Hudson Hospital Foundation
- Board Member: Hudson Hospital Board of Directors
- Hospital Board Credentialing Committee
- Volunteer with Big Brother, Big Sister course
Woodland Hill Senior Living
- Volunteer with Memory Care residents
Coco’s Heart Dog Rescue
- John donates his original, artisan crafted fused glass artwork to Coco’s Heart and Dog Rescue fundraising functions throughout the year with 100% of proceeds donated.
- Host booth at the Hudson Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival at the Hudson Riverfront park selling John’s fused glass art work with 50% of the profits going to Coco’s Heart and Dog Rescue.
Hudson WI Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau
- Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival planning committee for several years and a Fused Glass Artist participant at the festival.
PEO – Philanthropy Education Organization (Chapter DW – River Falls, WI)
- Entertainment Committee Member
Hudson’s Women’s Club
- Programming Chair
- Spring Luncheon Chair – 2019
Troy Burne Golf Village
- Founder and leader of a neighborhood Men’s Group
- Organizer and leader of a neighborhood Women’s Recipe Club
Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities
- John maintains an active relationship with his “Little Brother”, who is now an adult with a child of his own.
Other ways we have volunteered and supported our community over the years:
- Directed Sunday School program and taught classes for 5-years.
- Vacation Bible School teacher and leader for several years.
- City league coach for 20-seasons of youth basketball, softball, and soccer.
- City league Basketball Director for several years.
- AAU traveling basketball coach for 5 seasons.
- Help paint community private school.
- Volunteered as a teacher aid in class room to work with students needing extra attention.
- Served as Room Mom Coordinator in numerous classes for special events.
- Donate to women’s shelters in River Falls and Hudson, WI.
- Donate to Vietnam Veterans of America.