Look no further for Realtors® many consider Hudson, WI’s Best
When weighing our extensive real estate experience, our education and professional backgrounds along with our clients Google Reviews and we have many past clients who consider us as one of Hudson’s best Realtors®. Year in and year out Becky and I see the biggest failure on the part of home buyers and sellers simply is because they do not properly perform due diligence and validate the qualifications of the Realtor® they ultimately decide to represent them.
Mistakes we repeatedly see home buyers and home sellers of all ages make regardless if they are a first-time home buyer/seller, or an experienced home buyer/seller simply comes down to two reasons.
First, they do not take the proper time researching a Realtor® before making a decision. Secondly, they really do not fully understand what they should be using as qualifying factors in determining which Realtor should represent them. The following are common mistakes made by consumers:
- Hire an agent based on a recommendation of someone they know even though they haven’t done due diligence and interviewed and researched other Realtors(R).
- Hire a Realtor® because they are somehow involved with an organization they belong to which possibly might be a church, an athletic organization, or a professional organization such as a networking group.
- Saw the agents sign across the street and the home sold quickly.
- Have seen quite a few signs of a particular Realtors® around town so they must be top agents.
- The real estate agent is attractive or has a physical attribute that is appealing.
- Realtor® mails/emails information to the neighborhood from time to time such as cooking recipes, etc.
John and Becky Durham of the Durham Executive Group – RE/MAX Results
The following are attributes many consider Becky and John qualify as one of Hudson WI’s best Realtors®.
- We are a married husband and wife real estate team that work together with every real estate client. Basically, when a client hires us they are receiving the ‘power of 2 Realtors®’ for the price of one Realtor®.
- At the Durham Executive Group we consider ourselves ‘boutique’ Realtors® because we work exclusively with our clients from the very beginning throughout the transaction all the way past the sale to the closing. We do not have multiple real estate agents (including buyer agents) on our team falsely giving the general public the impression that one particular agent is responsible for so many signs and sales.
- We do not use transaction coordinators to process all the legal documents in a transaction. Becky and I handle every aspect of a transaction ourselves unlike other real estate teams who hire un-licensed individuals to handle your transaction when there are legal implications.
- These real estate teams have a trained Realtor® who specializes in giving a professional listing presentation and upon securing your listing contract you never see or hear from them again as you are working with front desk personnel, a transaction coordinator, and/or often times with Realtors® who often times are not experienced. With Becky and myself you will only work directly with us every step of the way. No bait and switch!
- When interviewing do you ask Realtors® for a resume to see their past work and school history? Do the Realtors® you are interviewing have a degree? Have the Realtors® had a professional job at any time throughout their career?
- Becky has an undergraduate Education degree and has teaching experience.
- Becky has a Masters degree in Counseling and has worked with thousands of college and graduate students.
- Becky has been a professional recruiter
- Becky has been a professional consultant
- Becky routinely trains nearly 1,200 RE/MAX real estate agents on how to be more productive and successful
- John has a Building Construction 2-year degree
- John has an undergraduate Education degree and teaching experience.
- John has a Masters degree in Risk/Safety Management
- John has worked as an Engineer at a 3M facility
- John has managed a 3M medical department, hazardous waste department, industrial hygiene department, workers compensation department, and a safety department.
- John has been in various management positions in business and industry in multiple fields including as Vice-President for several downtown MPLS/St. Paul businesses.
- John owned and operated his own national consultant business for 10-years.
- John has been a professional recruiter.
- John has been a trainer for hundreds of businesses throughout the US.
- With our professional backgrounds and education we are uniquely capable of working with people from all walks of life, education, and business and industry success.
- Becky is a certified professional home stager
- Becky is a licensed Realtor® in both WI and MN
- Becky has been a licensed Realtor® for nearly 18-years.
- John is a licensed Broker (requires higher level of education and passing of exams than a Realtor®) in both WI and MN.
- John has nearly 18-years of continuous Realtor® experience.
- John is a ‘master negotiator’ and fully represents clients in all aspects of a transaction. Very often in negotiations clients of John’s are at an advantage with pricing, terms, and from legal aspects.
- John is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) which specializes in luxury home marketing.
- Becky and John won top (or best) 1 percent in the nation for our marketing of client properties from organizations such as Realtor.com, and Trulia/Zillow.
- John and Becky Durham are RE/MAX Hall of Fame agents having sold millions of dollars in transactions.
- Becky is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) working with the aging population.
- John and Becky have more Google Reviews than any other one agent in and around Hudson, WI.
- John is known as a very calming personality in tough transactions keeping everything in proper perspective.
- Both Becky and John are strong communicators with all parties during a transaction
- We are leaders in technology and use of 3D virtual reality immersive tours and cameras.
Want to know the value of your Hudson WI home click here!
As the Durham Executive Group of RE/MAX Results we would love the opportunity to discuss our unique real estate experience/success, and how we can help you both in WI and MN.
Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 231-2191