John Durham is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®!
What is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®?
A Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® has received extensive training in the marketing and selling of upper-bracket homes. To earn the CLHMS® designation, a real estate agent must:
- Complete the CLHMS® training course
- Pass a rigorous examination
- Show demonstrated success in selling luxury homes (top 10% in market)
Documented performance in the top 10% of our market!
The CLHMS® designation requires an agent have documented success in the luxury home sector in their given market. The CLHMS® designation is only awarded to agents who consistently perform in the top 10% of their market.
The CLHMS® designation is special because a real estate agent must show demonstrated success. Anyone can take a class and take a test. But only the best can put their education and experience to work and achieve results.
Why is John Durham the Best Luxury Real Estate Agent?
- Master’s degree;
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist® with demonstrated success in the luxury home market;
- Licensed BROKER in both MN & WI;
- Over 30 years experience in executive management;
- Member of the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors®;
- Member of Realtors® Association of Northwestern Wisconsin;
- A dedicated professional, committed to honesty and integrity;
- Husband to Becky Durham, an amazing real estate agent, mom, and all-around great person who makes him look good. Together they have over 29 years combined real estate experience. They work together with every client to create the quality real estate buying and selling experience that upper-bracket clients demand.
Watch our video to learn more about our Luxury Home Marketing!
John Durham is an experienced luxury Real Estate BROKER, specializing in Woodbury, Stillwater, Afton, Lake Elmo, West Lakeland, Oakdale, and Grant in MN and Hudson, River Falls, Troy Township, Houlton, Somerset, Roberts, and Prescott in WI.
Durham Executive Group
Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 231-2191