Woodbury’s best real estate agent or Woodbury MN‘s best Realtor®? Personally, I would say who is Woodbury MN’s best Realtor® and my response would be ‘best’ really depends on how each home buyer and home seller defines best? As the Durham Executive Group, Becky’s and my philosophy is we are one of Woodbury’s very best Realtors® or if preference one of Woodbury MN’s best real estate agents.
There are sound justifications on why it is our philosophy we not only one of the best Realtors® in Woodbury, MN and Eastern MN but we also feel strongly we should be considered as one of the best Realtors® in Woodbury, Stillwater MN, Lake Elmo, and Eastern Twin Cities/MN. Year in and year out Becky and I see the biggest failure on the part of home buyers and sellers is they do not properly perform due diligence and validate the qualifications of the Realtor® they ultimately decide to represent them in a transaction.
Mistakes we repeatedly see home buyers and home sellers of all ages make regardless if they are a first-time home buyer/seller, or an experienced home buyer/seller simply comes down to two reasons.
First, they do not take the proper time researching a Realtor® before making a decision. Secondly, they really do not fully understand what they should be using as qualifying factors in determining who is the best Woodbury MN Realtor®. The following are common mistakes made by the consumers:
- Hire an agent based on a recommendation of someone they know even though they haven’t done due diligence and interviewed and researched other Realtors(R).
- Hire a Realtor® because they are somehow involved with an organization they belong to which possibly might be a church, an athletic organization, or a professional organization such as a networking group.
- Saw the agents sign across the street and the home sold quickly.
- Have seen quite a few signs of a particular Realtors® around town so they must be top agents.
- The real estate agent is attractive or has a physical attribute that is appealing.
- Realtor® mails/emails information to the neighborhood from time to time such as cooking recipes, etc.
The following are the attributes that make Becky and myself feel uniquely qualified to be the best or one of the best Woodbury MN Realtors® or if you prefer the best Woodbury, MN real estate agents.
- We are a married husband and wife real estate team that work together with every real estate client. Basically, when a client hires us they are receiving the ‘power of 2 Realtors®’ for the price of one Realtor®.
- At the Durham Executive Group we consider ourselves ‘boutique’ Realtors® because we work exclusively with our clients from the very beginning throughout the transaction all the way past the sale to the closing. We do not have multiple real estate agents (including buyer agents) on our team falsely giving the general public the impression that one particular agent is responsible for so many signs and sales.
- We do not use transaction coordinators to process all the legal documents in a transaction. Becky and I handle every aspect of a transaction ourselves unlike other real estate teams who hire $15/hour un-licensed individuals to handle your transaction when there is so much riding on negotiations along with legal implications.
- These real estate teams have a trained Realtor® who specializes in giving a professional listing presentation and upon securing your listing contract you never see or hear from them again as you are working with front desk personnel, a transaction coordinator, and/or often times with Realtors® who often times are not experienced. With Becky and myself you will only work directly with us every step of the way. No bait and switch!
- When interviewing do you even ask Realtors® for a resume to see what their past work and school history shows? Do the Realtors® you are interviewing even have a degree of some sort let alone a college degree? Have the Realtors® ever had a professional job at any time throughout their career? Wouldn’t you interview and research your financial planner or your doctor/surgeon? With the important financial aspect of buying or selling a home having an educated and highly qualified party representing you is imperative.
- Becky has an undergraduate Education degree and has teaching experience.
- Becky has a Masters degree in Counseling and has worked with thousands of college and graduate students.
- Becky has been a professional recruiter
- Becky has been a professional consultant
- Becky routinely trains nearly 1,200 real estate agents on how to be more productive and successful
- John has a Building Construction 2-year degree
- John has an undergraduate Education degree and teaching experience.
- John has a Masters degree in Risk/Safety Management
- John has worked as an Engineer at a 3M facility
- John has managed a 3M medical department, hazardous waste department, industrial hygiene department, workers compensation department, and a safety department.
- John has been in various management positions in business and industry in multiple fields including having been a Vice-President at several downtown MPLS/St. Paul businesses.
- John has owned and operated his own national consultant business for 10-years.
- John has been a professional recruiter.
- John has been a trainer for hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees.
- With our professional backgrounds and education we are uniquely capable of working with people from all walks of life, education, and business and industry success.
- Becky is a certified professional home stager
- Becky is a licensed Realtor® in both MN and WI
- Becky has been a licensed Realtor® for nearly 18-years.
- John is a licensed Broker (requires higher level of education and passing of exams than a Realtor®) in both MN and WI.
- John has nearly 18-years of continuous Realtor® experience.
- John is a ‘master negotiator’ and fully represents clients in all aspects of a transaction. Very often in negotiations clients of John’s is at an advantage in pricing, terms, and from the legal aspects.
- John is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) which specializes in luxury home marketing.
- Becky and John won top (or best) 1 percent in the nation for our marketing of client properties from organizations such as Realtor.com, and Trulia/Zillow.
- John and Becky Durham are RE/MAX Hall of Fame agents having sold millions of dollars in transactions.
- John is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) working with the aging population.
- Becky is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) working with the aging population.
- John and Becky have hundreds of positive past client reviews and testimonials.
- John is known as a very calming personality in tough transactions keeping everything in proper perspective.
- Both Becky and John’s communication with all parties during a transaction is exemplary.
- We are leaders in technology and use of 3D virtual reality immersive tours and cameras.
- Our photography and descriptions about a property are second to none.
- Our listing client(s) marketing is the very best of any agents in the Woodbury, MN and surrounding area. Want to compare us? Contact us and we will demonstrate what we do.
- John and Becky Durham are extremely knowledgeable of the Woodbury MN housing market statistics having our finger on the pulse of the local housing market. Is it a home seller housing market or a buyers market. John and Becky know and understand the trends.
John Durham providing Woodbury MN end of 2019 housing market statistics vs 2018.
As the Durham Executive Group of RE/MAX Results we will gladly compete and compare our skill set and qualifications against any real estate agent(s) in Woodbury MN. We comfortably believe we are one of Woodbury MN’s best Realtors® if not the very best and would enjoy the opportunity to discuss why with home sellers and home buyers. Home buyers and home sellers must understand it isn’t who sells more homes, or who has more signs hanging in town in determining who is the best real estate agent. Instead, the true qualities that a home buyer or home seller in Woodbury MN should be looking for when interviewing and evaluating Realtors(R) have been pointed out in the blog above. Go ahead and compare us and you likely will come to the same conclusion that the Durham Executive Group are uniquely qualified to be considered the best Realtors® in Woodbury, MN.
Presented by Durham Executive Group
Email Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (651) 231-2191