John and Becky Durham offer real estate classes for active baby boomers, seniors and their families to help ease the stress of downsizing in Hudson, WI and Stillwater, MN and surrounding communities. Classes are offered in the Hudson, WI RE/MAX Results office.
The decision to sell the family home can be an emotional and stressful time for seniors and their adult children. There are so many things to think about, the process can be perplexing and emotionally taxing. Seniors and their families are often overwhelmed by the many decisions to be made. In our classes, we offer insight into:
- How to get the best price for your home
- The home selling process
- Local services & resources available to help with downsizing
- Choosing the right living situation that meets your needs and budget now and in the future
- Active lifestyle options for baby boomers
- Estates, wills, trusts, Power of Attorney, and other related issues
Each of the following classes are FREE to the public each month!
Pre-registration is required. Click on the class titles below for full class description, schedule, and registration.
* These classes are offered to consumers only and are not available for real estate professionals or loan officers.
About John and Becky Durham:
- John Durham is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®, with advanced training and demonstrated success in marketing and selling luxury properties. John is a licensed real estate BROKER in both MN & WI, with training and experience far beyond that of a REALTOR®.
- Becky Durham is a certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist® with advanced training and experience assisting seniors and their families as they transition to senior housing options. Becky is also an Accredited Staging Professional®. Becky is a licensed REALTOR® in both MN & WI.
John and Becky are also experienced educators. Both possess Bachelor of Science degrees in Education, and continued on to receive their Master’s degrees. Becky worked in education for many years while John worked as an executive and trainer in business and industry prior to entering the residential real estate industry. They love to work with home buyers and sellers in all price points and stages of life, from first time home buyers to downsizing baby boomers and seniors. John and Becky enjoy serving the community by offering their real estate expertise in the form of these FREE monthly home buying and selling classes.