FREE CLASS – Baby Boomers – ‘Rightsizing’ My Home for My New Lifestyle
‘Rightsizing‘ means moving to a home that fits. It may not be smaller. It may actually be bigger. The key thing is that your new home’s square footage is in the right place, and its location is is the right place. John and Becky Durham are RE/MAX Results Realtors in Hudson, WI and offer this FREE CLASS to help you decide if ‘Rightsizing‘ your home is ‘Right‘ for you.
You have been dreaming of retiring, and you have big plans. Does your current home help you achieve those plans, or would you be better able to realize your dream retirement lifestyle by finding a home that better fits your plans?
What is Your Retirement Lifestyle Dream?
- Golf Course Communities
- Lake Homes and Riverfront Homes
- Senior/55+ Communities
- Condos, Town Homes, and Association Maintained Communities with Amenities
- One Level Living
- Closer to Adult Kids and Grand Kids
- Warmer Climate or Another State or City
- Want a Smaller, Less Expensive Home to Stretch Your Retirement Savings
- Freedom to Travel or Enjoy Hobbies
The Hudson, WI Real Estate Market is Different Today
Buying and selling real estate is different that it used to be. If it’s been many years since you have purchased or sold a home, you should know that today’s home buyers have higher expectations of homes, especially in higher price ranges. John and Becky Durham recognize that to finance your dream retirement, you need top dollar for your current home. So how do you attract buyers and get a great price for your current home, and get the right fit for your next home? In this class, we will discuss:
- determining if now is the right time to sell your home
- how to obtain the best sale price for your home in today’s market
- options for purchasing your next home (condo, town home, single family, lake home, new construction, main level living, etc.)
- whether to start looking prior to selling or after you sell your home
Additionally, we will look at the many housing options for active seniors in Hudson, WI and show you properties available in the Greater Twin Cities Metro and surrounding communities including Western WI. Our classes are usually small enough that we tailor each class to YOUR needs and questions!
When: Sunday, February 18th, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Where: RE/MAX Results in Hudson, WI – 375 Stageline Rd., Ste 200, Hudson WI 54016
This class is offered FREE to the public each month! When you take our classes, there is no obligation to use our real estate services (although we would be delighted to represent you in your real estate transaction.)