Obtaining the Best Price when Selling Your Home
Sell your home for 5+% or more! We will unlock real estate secrets known only to the most elite real estate agents on how home sellers can sell a home in Hudson WI, River Falls WI and the surrounding communities for the most money. Just like financial planning, home sellers who believe in advanced planning and mapping out clear and realistic strategies will enjoy significantly larger dividends at the closing table than those who do not. You can’t afford to miss this class! We have the ability to tailor this class for YOU and your situation. We will cover:
- Current real estate market in YOUR community (Hudson, River Falls, North Hudson, Baldwin, Prescott, Roberts, Houlton, and Somerset)
- Home improvements that get the best ROI (and which ones don’t!)
- Home staging to create a great first impression
- Timing your listing to take advantage of the current market
- Pricing strategies that work (and what backfires)
- The home selling process from pre-list to close
- Home warranties, pre-inspections, and seller paid closing costs
- How to choose the right real estate agent
When: 2nd Tuesday Monthly, 7:00 – 8:45 p.m.
Where: RE/MAX Results in Hudson, WI – 375 Stageline Rd., Ste 200, Hudson WI 54016
This real estate class is offered FREE to the public each month! When you take our classes, there is no obligation to use our real estate services (although we would be delighted to represent you in your real estate transaction.)
John holds a master’s degree, is a licensed real estate BROKER in MN & WI, and has a CLHMS® designation (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist®) with advanced training and demonstrated success in the luxury home market in Woodbury and Stillwater in MN, and Hudson & River Falls in WI.
Becky holds a master’s degree, is a licensed REALTOR® in MN & WI, and is an ASP® designation (Accredited Staging Professional®) with advanced training in the staging of homes to help their clients obtain the best price when selling their home in Woodbury and Stillwater in MN, and Hudson and River Falls in WI.