John and Becky Durham, RE/MAX Realtors in Hudson, WI lead a panel discussion about tapping into your home equity and leveraging your tax and financial position to achieve your retirement goals.
Sound Financial Decisions for Soon-to-Be and Current Retirees in Hudson, WI
How much savings do you need to retire in Hudson, WI?
As the Baby Boomer generation approaches retirement, it’s becoming clear that they do not have enough retirement savings. In fact, the statistics are alarming:
- The average pre-retirement individual (defined as 55-65 years old) has only $136,200 saved for retirement. This does not include pension plans or social security (source: BlackRock).
- The average American will be $500,000 short for retirement (source: TD Ameritrade);
- 48% of Boomers are not on track to afford basic expenses in retirement (source: Fidelity).
- More retiree’s than ever before will be working to 70+ years of age and trying to get by with less (source: TD Ameritrade).
IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO SAVE FOR RETIREMENT!
There are many ways you can optimize your current assets to help you achieve your retirement goals! John and Becky Durham, Hudson, WI Realtors with RE/MAX Results, lead a panel discussion with local financial, tax, law, and real estate experts in Hudson. In this FREE class, our panel of experts will share advice on how to plan for, and protect, your finances as you approach retirement.
- Date: Thursday, January 18th
- Where: Citizens Bank Building – Lower Level Training Room. 375 Stageline Rd., Hudson, WI 54016 – (Get Directions)
- Time: Noon -1:30 p.m.
- Cost: FREE! Complimentary lunch will be served.
Space is limited. Pre-registration is appreciated. Register HERE or register by phone by calling (651) 231-2192.
This superstar panel will share their expertise on the ways you can reach your financial goals for your retirement, and time will be allowed for you to ask questions:
- Michelle Johnson, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones – Ready or Not? Preparing for the Unexpected
- Sonja Jansma, CPA, Guinn, Vinopal & Zahradka – Tax Planning and Fraud Protection
- Jamie Van Pelt, Personal Banking Officer, Citizens State Bank – Best Mortgage Options
- Shannon Hooley Enright, Attorney, Eckberg Lammers Attorneys at Law – Estate Planning, Trusts, Wills, etc.
- Becky and John Durham, Realtor/Broker, RE/MAX Results (Licensed in WI & MN) – Cost Saving Calculations when ‘Rightsizing’ your Home to Finance your Ideal Retirement Lifestyle
Hudson, WI Realtors John and Becky Durham offer FREE Real Estate Buying and Selling classes in Hudson, WI, Stillwater, MN, and Woodbury, MN.
John and Becky Durham would be delighted to help you buy or sell a home in Hudson, WI or surrounding area. We are a husband and wife Broker/Realtor team and we work together with every client, which means we are able to offer you more time and attention than individual agents. We are licensed in both WI & MN, and enjoy working with retirees and seniors in their housing transitions. Becky is a designated Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, with advanced training in the particular needs of Baby Boomers and seniors. We are proud to have earned the trust of our clients, who consistently refer us to family and friends. Contact us today!