Lower priced homes in Hudson WI are in very short supply. In fact, the supply of homes for sale in Hudson, WI priced under $239,000 is at the lowest levels in a decade (see graph).
Competition for these homes is fierce. It is not unusual to see multiple offer situations. If you are a first time buyer looking for a home in Hudson, WI, you need a real estate agent with the experience and negotiation skills to help you get your offer accepted. John and Becky work together with their clients, and can offer you value-added real estate buying services, including:
- A team approach – you get 2 agents working for you!
- They will set you up with automatic email alerts as homes meeting your search criteria hit the market.
- Timely showings of homes that interest you so you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
- Superior market knowledge so you can be confident you are offering the right price and terms that get you into your dream home without overpaying.
- Advanced negotiation strategies – let us do the work for you!
- Recommendations for inspectors, lenders, and contractors that will serve you well. You ultimately get to choose for yourself, we just know some good ones we recommend.
- Guidance through the inspection and appraisal process through to a successful close.
- All this at NO COST to you as a buyer!
Buying your first home can be scary. Let us take the fear and anxiety out of the home buying process for you! We are skilled home buyer agents in Hudson, WI. Contact John and Becky today!