John and Becky Durham are committed to serving their community in a variety of ways, both through financial support as well as giving their time. These are just a few of the local organizations we support:
- Provide John’s original, artisan crafted fused glass art work to Coco’s Heart and Dog Rescue fund raising functions throughout the year with 100% of proceeds donated.
- Host booth at the Hudson Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival at the Hudson River front park selling John’s fused glass art work with 50% of the profits going to Coco’s Heart and Dog Rescue.
- Motto: “Service Above Self”
- Founder and leader of a neighborhood Men’s Group
- Organizer and leader of a neighborhood Women’s Recipe Club
Other ways we have volunteered and supported our community over the years:
- Directed Sunday School program and taught classes for 5-years.
- Vacation Bible School teacher and leader for several years.
- City league coach for 20-seasons of youth basketball, softball, and soccer.
- City league Basketball Director for several years.
- AAU traveling basketball coach for 5 seasons.
- Help paint community private school.
- Volunteered as teacher aid in class room to work with students needing extra attention.
- Served as Room Mom Coordinator in numerous classes for special events.
- Donate to women’s shelters in River Falls and Hudson WI.
- Donate to Vietnam Veterans of America